BDY Cycle classes are designed to help riders connect their pedals to the beat of the music. Our classes are fun, challenging, effective and safe dance parties on a bike. Our goal is for riders to leave feeling empowered and ready to take on the world.
As a BDY Cycle instructor, it is important to learn how to motivate and push students to be the best versions of themselves while also reminding them to honor their bodies and respect their personal limits. BDY Cycle classes are designed to create an experience for riders. They are more than just a workout for the body. They are motivational, inspirational, and educational. We use our skills as BDY Cycle instructors to create an environment that inspires riders to dig deep, embrace life’s journey, and unleash the power within.
During this training, each participant can expect to be
trained on the following topics:
- Educate students on proper set up and safety for beat-driven cycling classes
- Illustrate acceptable hand positions and choreography to be utilized in beat-driven cycling classes
- Develop students' motivational techniques to inspire riders through their indoor cycling experience
- Demonstrate the proper body mechanics for indoor cycling on a beat-driven basis
- Illustrate proper musicality, beat and playlist creation
- Do's and don'ts of BDY Cycle with emphasis on body mechanics and safety
This 1-day training will be held on Saturday, September 15th from 8am-6pm with a one hour lunch break from 12-1pm. Cost: $169 through August 15; $199 Aug. 16 through Sept 14. Combo pricing for this training AND BDY Cycling- $329 through August 16; $369 Aug. 17-Sept. 15.
(Certification is based on completion of program and demonstration. Continuing education opportunities will be available to participants who are required to maintain certified status through AFAA, ACE and NASM. Participation in this program is neither an offer nor a guarantee of employment as a BDY Cycle instructor).